The Big Boys Curry Book
Tandori Marinade. This is the marinade for 450gr meat.
- 2 tblsp Tandoori Masala
- 2 tblsp Oil (Mustard oil for preference, but ordinary vegetable oil will do.)
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tspn fresh finely chopped green mint
- 2 tblspn fresh finely chopped coriander
- 1 tspn pureed garlic (see glossary for hints on this.)
- 1 tspn pureed ginger (see glossary for hints on this.)
- Mix all the ingredients into a non-metallic bowl and use as directed in the recipe.
- For colouring (optional), Beetroot and Annato (Red and Yellow) in a 5:2 ratio or Artificial colouring Red and Sunset Yellow in 5:3 ratio. Remember, put these in when mixing the marinade and use sparingly.